Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Madness

I spent Sunday afternoon sailing with my dad instead of doing homework, so I had some stuff to finish today. I overslept (the alarm on my iPod nano doesn't work if you don't turn it on), so when I got up I rushed to pack my lunch and get ready for school. I had a whole wheat mini bagel with raspberry cream cheese with some ginormous grapes for the car.

Classes went well, largely uninteresting (except to me!) so I won't bore you. After class I spent about 3 hours finishing my math homework for the week. It's due every Tuesday so it's not like I was working ahead, but it felt good to finish.

I went looking for unsweetened coconut at Central Market and they had it! If you haven't looked at coconut in the baking aisle lately, it's all sweetened. Central Market always comes through for me when I'm looking for something unusual. Be looking for coconut when I finally post pictures!

I also picked up a bag of Veggie Booty. Seriously, that stuff needs to come in smaller bags. There are few packaged foods these days that I can finish in one sitting, but the 4 oz Veggie Booty is one of them.

I ate my packed lunch at home, even though it was 2pm. Then I proceeded to veg on the couch for 2 hours.

Shopping with my mom and sisters, Jamba Juice, and some pasta with (fake) meatballs later, here we are!

I'm using the next couple of days to "practice" for October's goals. As soon as I hit "Publish" I'm going to hit the shower and make sure I have everything for tomorrow, including exercise wear for my step aerobics class and a packed lunch so I don't gnaw my arm off on the way home. Hopefully I'll be in bed by 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment